You are currently outside this week’s delivery window. All orders must be placed before 7am Wednesday for delivery this week (Thurs or Fri)
Free Delivery for all subscription boxes, in our delivery zone!
We have streamlined our delivery schedule to offer more opportunities for you to have a “Wholesome Box of Goodness” delivered straight to your door.
- We will knock on your door to inform you that we have left your Wholesome Box of Goodness
- Please note, an adult must be onsite for orders containing alcohol (see below for more information)
- If you are not home, we will send you a text message to let you know that your delivery has been made
- Please recycle your delivery box as we are unable to reuse it at present
We appreciate your co-operation, patience & thank you for understanding
When will I receive my delivery?
- Order by 7 am Wednesday for delivery Thursday & Friday
You will receive an email advising you of your scheduled delivery day.
The latest delivery will be made is 7 pm
Delivery schedule for week commencing 9th August 2021
Please check this page regularly for updates on delivery days & schedules
|Blairgowrie||McCrae||St Andrews Beach|
|Balnarring||Frankston South||Mount Martha|
|Balnarring Beach||Frankston North||Pt Leo|
|Carrum Downs||Merricks Beach||Somerville|
|Crib Point||Patterson Lakes||Tyabb|
Deliveries are distributed in our own *Refrigerated Van, fresh from the farm, straight to your door! *Whenever possible
Orders that include alcohol
Orders containing Liquor will not be left unattended & you must be home to receive the order & over the age of 18 (otherwise you will need to arrange collection from our depot in Red Hill)
Can’t find your Delivery Area
If we don’t deliver to your area at the moment, simply email us with your suburb and we will personally notify you as soon as we begin to deliver to your area.
We know that everyone is busy and we don’t want you to wait at home for us to accept your delivery. So if this sounds like it might be you, please advise us in the “comments” section of a secure, safe, protected place where we can leave your order. Otherwise, our drivers are instructed to leave your boxes as close to your front door as possible.
- Orders containing Liquor will not be left unattended & you must be home to receive the order & over the age of 18 (otherwise you will need to arrange collection from our depot in Red Hill)
Return of Boxes
To help the environment and keep costs down, we love to have our boxes returned for re-use. Please leave boxes out on the morning of your next delivery and our drivers will pick them up. Please leave them undercover, as we are unable to reuse rain-damaged boxes. * Please recycle the boxes that aren’t able to be reused.